[Promotion] Server Migration Program

• Administrators

Hello aspiring r0 players!

This program is intended for you!

Do you play another server and want your efforts used on your current server be of some use in joining Ragna0?

I GOT YOU!

Just reply to this thread and show me a screenshot of your ALT+Q window in your post and fill out this questionnaire:

• IGN to be used in our server:
  • What server type: (Pre-re/Renewal/Zero😉)
  • What rate: (indicate specific rate)

Disclaimers:

• Will be processed manually so please give me time to respond and process your gears.
  • Your gears will be classified from 3 Classifications (I'll be the one who'll judge it)
    • Low Tier
      • +7 Full Expedition Gears with enchants + Cards + a good forged weapon (if applicable, if not, I'll give out some alternatives for Wizards/Bards/Dancers)
    • Mid Tier
      • +9 Full Expedition Gears with enchants + Cards + best forged weapon (if applicable, if not, I'll give out some alternatives for Wizards/Bards/Dancers)
    • High Tier
      • +9 Full Conqueror Gears with enchants + Cards + weapon
  • If you're from another Zero Private Server, I can have almost 1:1 copy of everything (except for forged weapon, I can get you an 'almost' exact copy but not 1:1 copy)
    • This isn't on any tier.
    • Screenshots can be shared if you're a full guild transferring.
    • This is only applicable if you came from another Zero Private Server.
  • In order to get the High Tier, we'll be needing 3 requirements:  
    • you must have the best of the best gears in your server
    • you must have any MvP Card to show
    • you came from a Low-Rate (x10 below)
      • you need to meet all criteria to get to High Tier, not 1 of 3, not 2 of 3.
  • Not applicable for players older than 2 weeks.
  • Administrators

Hi @Mishva, please answer the questionnaire please. 🙂

Hi there, saw the migration post recently and got to play :) I would like to migrate

• IGN to be used in our server: Gorwin (already playing with this name)
  • What server type:  Official Zero (kRO Zero)
  • What rate: 1x?

1559993615_screen156.thumb.jpeg.45a8ab4f5abe7cce1b140f339e786b39.jpeg

PS: You may find weird that the options are in english... I patched my game to show english names otherwise I wouldn't know what were my options lol

To make it easier for you, here is the item list as text:

+9 Majestic Helm [Archangeling Card]
Tengu Mask
Giant Snake Breath
+9 Bolt Shooter [The Paper Card] (ATK+18, increases critical damage +14%)
+10 Time Dripped Mail (INT+3, CRI +7, Sniper Essence Lv2]) [Angry Nine Tail Card]
+9 Temporal Boots Of Luck (Bear's Power, Fatal LV 4) [Firelock Soldier Card]
+9 Sniper's Faceworm Shell [Ninetail Card] (ATK+56, Physical dmg against medium size +20%, ignore 17% physical defense of demon monsters)
+9 Red Union Ring [Smokie Card]
Clip [Creamy Card]

Edited by Gorwin
  • IGN to be used in our server: Olesya (already playing with this name)
  • What server type: Private Zero
  • What rate: 5x/5x/5x

spacer.png

item list:

Spoiler

+9 Majestic Helm [Marduk Card]

Poring Village Leek

Pocket Watch Headdress

+9 Conqueror Armor (Expedition I) - Knight Essence II Lv2, [Bathory Card]

+7 Conqueror Cloak (Expedition I) [Raydric Card]

+9 Conqueror Greaves (Expedition I) [Firelock Soldier Card]

+7 Conqueror Ring (Expedition I) [Mantis Card]

+9 Dullahan Glove [Phreeoni Card]

Clip [Raydric Archer Card]

Clip [Creamy Card]

+9 VVVS Chaos Lance [ATK +43, RANGED +16%, INSECT DMG +47%, IGNORE DEF INSECT 21%, DMG NORMAL MONSTER 22%]

+9 VVVS Indigo Sword [DMG WIND ELEMENT +38%, SMALL SIZE +27%, INSECT DMG +42%, IGNORE DEF INSECT 12%, DMG NORMAL MONSTER 32%]

+10 VVVS Twilight Spear [ATK+58, ASPD+3, DMG UNDEAD 46%, IGNORE DEF 18% INSECT, DMG BOSS 43%]

+9 Jewel Shield [Thara Frog Card]

+9 Greater Kingdom Shield [Alice Card]

7 hours ago, Minato said:

Hello @Gorwin, there are no 'server migration' tiers that is available for you at the moment, and can only give you the high tier at most. 😐

Oh, I thought I could be considered as zero server, is the problem the illusion nine tail? if it is, i would be ok with having everything else except it.

Does the high tier includes the majestic helm?

On 4/3/2021 at 5:45 AM, Minato said:

Hi @Mishva, please answer the questionnaire please. 🙂

@Minato!!!

I'm on ragna0 with 8 other friends, under the IGN Genocide Pink (gypsy) and Vanilla Salt (creator - currently unactive until we start doing more end game stuff such as LHZ or Faceworm instances).

The server me and my friends play in is a pre-renewal, no transcendence classes server - "old times" - it's stuck in 2006/2007 (right after the kunlun patch if I'm not mistaken). It has a few scattered maps edited in (arugel, abbey, lhz/bio-lab) meant as end game content for groups, on top of the old mvp spawns.

Rates are 30xbase /20xjob/15xdrops /1x mvp cards

My gear is:

Majestic Horns (currently working on a custom quest to upgrade it to an edgar hat)
WoE Elven Ears (custom DB item, 2% drop chance from Orc Lord)
+6 Peco Peco / + 5 Marc
+4 Bloody Axe
+7 Muffler w/ Raydric (best in slot as no Orc Baby or Giant Whisper cards existed in old times dbs)
+7 Shoes w/ Verit (best in slot as no Firelock card existed in old times dbs)
2x Ring [1] w/ Mantis (best in slot as no cramp + tarot card combo existed)

Attached to this post is also a screenshot of my Holy Epsilon (mainly used for DPSing Baphomet w/ a devotion tank or raydric farming) and my Snake Head Hat (custom quest inclusion to the DB, it's the one that gives you lv. 5 double attack).

My gear was enough to solo most of the solo-friendly mvps (Phreeoni, Edgar, Maya, Storm Knight, Haiti) and to achieve MvP/dps most of the end game bosses (Baphomet, Dark Lord, Samurai). We also have leveling parties at Arugel/Abbey.

The server db is available here: https://remember-ro.net/db/
Quest list is available here: https://remember-ro.net/quests/index.php (Snake Head Heat).

I'm currently looking into gearing up a Hunter/Sniper as to help my team with DPS, considering that I'm mainly playing Gypsy and both classes share most of the gear. I  farmed the entire archer card set, just need the equipment to slot it in (currently using standard +7 power gear from Zero Group tokens).

dsdsdsd.png