- Useless cards/Trash cards may take up storage / inventory space. Having an npc that would trade cards for 1-3 zelstar bag/s would atleast make the dismal drop chance worth atleast something. Another idea would be trading 10-15 cards for a new random card. Of course MVP/Miniboss cards would not be included in this.
Why is it good?
- Iz good because even poporing cards can be worth atleast a bag of zelstar rather than rotting away in storage for eternity.
How urgent is this rate 1-10:
- Will it affect our economy?
- For zelstar bags? No. There wouldn't even be enough trash cards to affect zelstar economy. Trash cards will now be sold by vendors if they can be randomized though. More zeny drain for end game.
Will it affect any of our core systems?
You promise that this idea is for the better of the server in whole:
- Keep up the good work! Really loving the server