- The idea is to have better spots to level not only in party but also become viable soloing. Today I noticed that we are losing some several players and I some of them personally came to our friends telling that they are quitting just because there's no way to level up a char in this method as is right now.
- Today we MANDATORY need to have 2 wizzards, 2 priests, 1 devo, 1 dancer and 1 bard. Some parties, (mostly after 105+) take more than 30 minutes TO FIND and most of the time ppl just give up because don't want to wait for a spot.
- You know when a Sage/Professor can get a pt? just with a guild helping.
- Also there are just 4 maps (IN PT) that we can level up after 84, Amatsu 3, GDs Prontera, Payon, Aldebaran. And this 3 last usually never stay for a long time.
- After 105+ Just ADB give a reasonable XP and still tho parties are getting wiped constantly due to that be the only place to level up.
Why is it good?
- Because that will allow players to level up without the necessity to have a fixed PT or even the SAME MAPS. Or even need a pt to up. Me and some comrades personally like to level in solo or duo, cause is easier to arrange someone.
- To be clear. I'm not asking to be better than a 12/12 PT. Just to be VIABLE!
How urgent is this rate 1-10:
- 1, players are massive quitting for this reason
Will it affect our economy?
- Of course, once we have more high level chars we will have more items, more zeny,... etc
Will it affect any of our core systems?
- Honestly I don't know
You promise that this idea is for the better of the server in whole:
- YEAH SURE. I'm thinking not only for guilds but also for solo players!!! Please listen me!! :(