• Culvert Clearing (Easy Mode)

Ninxy

After seeing ne0n post on the discord a screenshot of the Ancient Golden Bug receiving abnormal damage, I decided to test it myself. What I found out is, after you kill all 3 eggs at any point (before damaging or in the middle of the fight) the Ancient Golden Bug starts to receive massive damage (probably due to his mdef/def changing to negative values?). Another thing I noticed as well is, if you let the Ancient Golden Bug absorb his eggs BEFORE receiving any damage, his status rises and starts dealing more damage (one egg absorbed quadrupled his damage).
    I forgot to take SS on the quadrupled damage, and the source is the image from ne0n's perspective.

Please check both behaviors on hard mode as well, as i'm not able to test it myself.

TLDR: Easy Mode Ancient Golden Bug's spawned eggs are changing his stats, increasing exponentially if absorbed at full health, massively decreasing if all 3 eggs are killed at any point.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Did some testing, need to clarify that even if 1 egg survives with 1 health it will increase its stats, after absorbing 1 egg twice or thrice (remaining egg hp 25-50%) it was almost impossible to hit (~420 hit)

Did some further testing on the bugs.

this is his stats before all 3 eggs are killed:

beforebug.png.83da05057fb52e928ecb14acc2149dff.png

This is after killing the eggs

afterbug.png.9c4547e79d764349bbe056cf2524fba4.png

I tried replicating the damage increase bug but it didn't work out well (maybe because I dealt damage BEFORE he consumes his eggs), hopefully ne0n will have success on his attempt.

This was his original damage

damagebefore.png.d7814754ac3966ea29611d72e94cfefb.png

This was when he recovered while injured (464 was magnum break, ignore it)

recoveringatmidhealth.png.f3163a438e22183a13830840a889b720.png

And this was at full health (943 is mammonite don't mind it)

recoveringatfullhealth.png.12120700fcb9f7357dfa05977d70df9f.png

EDIT: The video LPO posted about kRO Zero's Ancient Golden Bug shows up that it's supposed to update the mvp's stats every time he "absorbs" the eggs, which it doesn't result in the eggs being killed as well, they stay there alive.

Edited by Ninxy
    forgot to mention how AGB on LPO's video works

Last testing, this time on the "status rise" bug

This time I let the AGB absorb his eggs 3 times before I interact with him at all, and the results are a massive increase in his damage (gears are the same as the last post)

powerupbug3times.png.7b5a01af1bfc2ebf1db4bddd29b9b797.png

And it continues to rise even further if you let him absorb before interacting with him (this was made with another instance test to see if the damage increases even more)

powerupbug7times.png.d57186e204327bdddacc69e277101ab5.png

After this I tried out more stuff to see if anything breaks any further

Tried using Sense on him at that state, could only see noticeable increase on hp and def/mdef (I wish it showed up his atk)

powerup7timessense.png.72c8d23b9aa70ed8230382b2b00ac728.png

Killed 2 eggs and let the last one survive so he could consume to see if his stats reduces but nothing changed. This means that his damage is now PERMANENT.

lettingconsume1afterpowerup.png.2ae8dc4de031c60e318fd29876023dc1.png

Lastly tried out combining both bugs

mdefafterpowerup.png.aa6091e74479090f9993c609771f7f1a.png

Despite showing more negative values on DEF/MDEF, the damage stayed the same

lowerfleeandhitmaybe.png.68b5c8af9341a07fe0047aa344239b48.png

His damage stayed the same however, he was having a hard time hitting my 198 flee wizard and i was able to hit him physically 100% of the time (hit/flee also were drastically reduced)

The 1 damage from him were due to his reflect shield.

This is now closed for further comments

• 📌Status Definition

PENDING  LACK OF EVIDENCE  

Pending for verification, or required more information.

RESOLVED  

Issue has been resolved and effective after upcoming Patch.

CLOSED  

Invalid issues, or failed to replicate the issue.

💰Bug Report Reward Program

• Critical Bugs = 100 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that gives infinite items, exp or duplicate items.
      • REPORT with Private Message!
    • Serious Bugs = 50 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that crashes server, skill bugs or other item bugs that gives unfair advantage, example skill hits 10000000 dmg.
    • Neutral Bugs = 10 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that quest is stuck, or NPC dialog stuck, or other minor stuff that doesn't generally disturb the game balance.
    • Small Bugs = Kiss from Hades
      • This is type of bugs such as typo in description.

How to claim? 

• Simply contact Hades in discord and link him your report.