• High Wizzard griefing in Ein_dun03!!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've been on the map since 8 am

They arrived on the map and are holding the entire map to take to PT.

2 months ago I sent a message to hades and it was never suggested to use the forum the only thing said by hades was "turn on NO KS" everyone we talked about KS was "turn on no ks".
    You have to decide whether to ban by KS or not by ban, but it has to be fair, who's holding the entire map happens what?unknown.png

Hello...

I'll be handling this appeal, even though it came in the wrong section...
    1st of all, Hades said to report that to me, by that time we still handled some/most of our reports through discord, in addition to the forums, Hades isn't the one handling reports, I am, that report never got to me, hence why, not a single action could be taken...
    2nd when someone mobs, its on their own risk to get something to happen with their mobs on the way, we do not handle "ks reports" as stated on our wiki rules...

The thing is, as the video proof shows, you went into their group to cast exactly where they were located, by that time their group is engaged in combat, thus the mobs are theirs, as for you, instead of going your own way, you kept following their mobbers and stealing their mobs, in a clear disruptive way, in addition to the video footage, we also could follow and see it with our own eyes ingame...

For that reason, the punishment isnt going to be lifted, i hope you understand and think twice before engaging in such behavior again...

There's only one problem with this video: I was already killing mob on the pt side, they passed and loaded it to the pt, so much so that they don't damage the mob because I'm with @noks.

You can see in the video itself that they do not damage 3/5 mobs, because they carried it into the pt when I walked, I was giving TP and killing
    If i was with @noks and they were with @noks, how would I give ks or griefing on pt? '-'

(joined the two messages)

Edited by Anne

Anyway, leave it alone I also have another account to play ok.
    But that is not fair, because ks is allowed on the server.

And in this thought, killing people in GD would also be griefing, since you have to damage the area to kill PT.

Edited by Anne

This is now closed for further comments

• 📌Status Definition

PENDING  LACK OF EVIDENCE  

Pending for verification, or required more information.

RESOLVED  

Issue has been resolved and effective after upcoming Patch.

CLOSED  

Invalid issues, or failed to replicate the issue.

💰Bug Report Reward Program

• Critical Bugs = 100 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that gives infinite items, exp or duplicate items.
      • REPORT with Private Message!
    • Serious Bugs = 50 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that crashes server, skill bugs or other item bugs that gives unfair advantage, example skill hits 10000000 dmg.
    • Neutral Bugs = 10 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that quest is stuck, or NPC dialog stuck, or other minor stuff that doesn't generally disturb the game balance.
    • Small Bugs = Kiss from Hades
      • This is type of bugs such as typo in description.

How to claim? 

• Simply contact Hades in discord and link him your report.