• Resist/Force Acid Demonstration

Im pretty sure that this both runes (resist/force acid demonstration) are not coming from the Advanced Guild Enchant Box. I already open more then 200 box and never saw one of then.

https://www.ragna0.com/item/view/?id=16152

https://www.ragna0.com/item/view/?id=16175

The fact that the resist is not coming in the war box added to the fact that the AD is doing 2x more damage leaves the war even more unbalanced.

If someone has already taken off any of these two runes please correct me in this post, but I never saw 1 on the server

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have only open a petty 40 boxes, i can only say i have not received one yet, but im swimming in holy cross resist, blitz beat etc, even gave as a gift storm gust and meteor (wizard skill) resist. I have 1 asura resist and 1 sonic blow resist.

The best test in my opinion is that a GM edits tons of agit, buy them in the store and open to confirm it really drops correctly. Its very fast to test this way and also is easy to miss misspelled code or something while reading the script only.

The enchant does exist on the server but it's probably very low weighted - the chances of junk resist enchants is probably higher than the better ones.

I think it'd be nice for a GM to post the exact chances

40 minutes ago, Jet said:

The enchant does exist on the server but it's probably very low weighted - the chances of junk resist enchants is probably higher than the better ones.

I think it'd be nice for a GM to post the exact chances

I dont know, becauise i already open a looooooot of chests, already get all others encahnts more then 3 times and NEVER saw both of this.

Edited by elmmmA

This is now closed for further comments

• 📌Status Definition

PENDING  LACK OF EVIDENCE  

Pending for verification, or required more information.

RESOLVED  

Issue has been resolved and effective after upcoming Patch.

CLOSED  

Invalid issues, or failed to replicate the issue.

💰Bug Report Reward Program

• Critical Bugs = 100 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that gives infinite items, exp or duplicate items.
      • REPORT with Private Message!
    • Serious Bugs = 50 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that crashes server, skill bugs or other item bugs that gives unfair advantage, example skill hits 10000000 dmg.
    • Neutral Bugs = 10 Cash Points
      • This is type of bugs that quest is stuck, or NPC dialog stuck, or other minor stuff that doesn't generally disturb the game balance.
    • Small Bugs = Kiss from Hades
      • This is type of bugs such as typo in description.

How to claim? 

• Simply contact Hades in discord and link him your report.