- The following rules are subject to changes and will be updated as the GM Team see fit.
- Failure in complying to the rules will result in a punishment depending on the severity of the offense, which may include a permanent account ban.
- Respect others in all game interactions. This includes other players and the GM Team.
- A basic proficiency in English is required as the server's primary language is English. Moreover, all of the server's features and content is in English.
- All public channels (Global, Trade, Recruit, Help) are strictly English only platforms.
- Spamming in these channels are prohibited.
- Content broadcasted in the channels should be relevant to the channel's purpose.
- Mentioning (and promotion) of other servers (aside from official servers) is prohibited.
- Profanity, Insults, racism, sexism, excessive swearing or any other offensive comments or harassment whether in public chat, channels, private messages, character names, pet names, party names, guild names, guild title, guild emblem and shop names is strictly prohibited.
- Impersonation other players, or the GM Team (attempted or actual) is strictly prohibited.
- Making statements on behalf of another player or the GM Team is strictly prohibited unless prior endorsement is obtained.
- Real Money Transaction (RMT) is strictly prohibited.
- Mention of conducting RMT (whether as a joke or otherwise) is prohibited.
- This applies to outside the game platforms as well.
- Item/Account sharing is discouraged and at the player's risk.
- Claims of Item loss or character deletion due to account sharing may not entertained by the GM Team.
- Bug exploitation (intentional or not) is prohibited.
- Attempting to bypass intended reward restriction (e.g. getting daily attendance reward more than once per day) is prohibited.
- A bug must be reported immediately to a GM Team via private message on Forums or in Discord.
- Give misleading information to benefit from another player in an unfair way.
- Trying to talk into a false deal or unfair deal to gain zeny or other benefits.
- Trying to obtain other player's personal information include account / passwords.
- Making tricks in trades, drops and other tricks to unfairly obtain items or zeny from others.
3rd Party Software
- Usage of any third-party or macro software or scripts to automate gameplay is prohibited.
- Modification of game files is prohibited.
Vending & Chatboxes
- Positioning a shop or chatbox in such a way that hinders the visibility of a NPC or portal is prohibited.
- Market manipulation and misleading price tags to trick the market economy.
- MvPs are considered free-for-all.
- Any behaviour that is perceived to annoy / disturb other players from killing MvP (e.g. Safety wall a MvP while melee class trying to kill it) is not allowed.
- Example: A party of 3 is prepared to kill a drake, 2 crusaders are there to also kill the MVP which is free-for-all. However, the sage of the party casted Land Protect on the area where Drake is.
This is considered griefing, and disturbing the DPS of the 2 present Crusaders (preventing Grand Cross to hit the free-for-all MVP).Even though the party has every intention to kill the boss monster,
they prevented/disturbed the dps of the 2 crusaders present. Drake has no AoE skills (teleport from an MVP protocol monster can't be blocked with a Land Protect), and thus, no reason to use Land Protect,
other than to prevent AoE skills from other players present. Please be wary of this, since not only the sage that casted would be breaking this rule, the party members are at risk of having the same
punishment due to the rule below "Assisting & tolerating rule breaking is prohibited."
What's good to do here on this scenario? Don't lay down a Land Protect when not needed, the party of 3 and the 2 crusaders should just out-dps each other and hope for the best.
- Do not hit monsters (excluding MvPs) that belong to another player (kill-stealing).
- Do not farm while being AFK (this includes macros, using reflect gears, etc), active interaction is required while farming.
- Rules are not limited to the ones stated here. Just because an action is not specifically mentioned does not mean it is allowed. Use your common sense.
- Assisting & tolerating rule breaking is prohibited.
- Players are encouraged to report any suspicious behaviour to the GM Teams via forums or discord.
- Punishment & resolution are subject the the GM Team's discretion.