Sign in to follow this  
BlanCZ

Ragna0 endgame?

Question

Hello guys, I have been playing with you for a few days having fun leveling my character and then it struck me: What is the endgame on this server? I mean what is even the purpose of guilds if there is no PvP or GW? I remember when playing years ago on a 1/1/1 that GW (WoE) was the overall goal, the glory of owning a castle and killing other people. What to strive for here?

I guess the answers to this questions depend on personal opinions, but I would be happy to hear them.

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

As far as i know we will have woe soon. No use to activeate on a 1 week old server.

Then a lot of Ingame will be Farming the right gear with the right options. That's a huge time sink

Also People arent even close to max lvl except 1, so thats not gonna take a lot of time to.

Also your typical mvping, farming cards, zeny etc.

or making new chars and build. I am sure there are still a lot of skills/builds that havent been made on RO0.

You will be at least busy for 2-3 month with these if you play a lot

Posted (edited)

Going to add insight to what Blain said.

Assuming you have full-time work or are a full-time student, it will take you couple months to acquire the gears if you want to be WoE-ready, not to mention making money here off common loots can be a challenge. I think people hang out in guilds to accelerate their progress, whether in leveling or gear progression.

I heard BG gets released here FIRST before WoE. So that is something to be stay tuned for.

Edited by Jerry

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

I heard BG gets released here FIRST before WoE. So that is something to be stay tuned for.

This is the first time I'm hearing about this

In regards to Player vs Player plans.

1. PvP Rooms will be introduced on patch 1.4
  2. Battlegrounds will be introduced later on few patches later.
  3. Lastly War of Emperium discussions, with forum topic of how we release it, castle, mode, schedules etc.

Keep in mind castle maps weren't implemented at the same time because of the zero PVP gears that, IIRC, can only be obtained in specific castle dungeons (need proper source on that)