Sign in to follow this  
Holly

[WoE] Call to Arms EU/Asian Players

Hello r0nians,

Our WoE launched more than a week now, and the battle is getting intense!

As of current time and schedules, it doesn't really suit our EU/Asia player base, thus .....

It's time for YOU to answer our call.

It's beyond time for our Asian and European players to voice their opinions and have a battlefield to earn their place among the mightiest!

And so I ask you this small thing in order to make this all possible.

What you need to do?

• Simply voice your interest on our heated WoE battlegrounds.
  • Feel free to suggest times comfortable for your guilds to wage war on our servers.
  • Call your friends once again to take part on this battle with you.

What will this bring to you?

• Another chance to voice your opinions and make your voice heard among our community.
  • Payon castles will be open for taking in a time schedule suited for your EU/Asia timezones, so you can fight on equal grounds on your prime times.
  • Chance to prove your mighty and be known on our server.

Suggested schedule by few EU/Asian players:

• Thursday / Sunday 13:00 to 14:00 server time.

THIS WILL BE YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE THIS SCENARIO YOUR OWN, LET US KNOW WHY YOU CAME HERE AND WHAT GLORIES CAN YOU ACHIEVE.

image.png

Posted (edited)

Simply voice your interest on our heated WoE battlegrounds.

• Am interested

Feel free to suggest times comfortable for your guilds to wage war on our servers.

• Any day starting around 17.00-20.00 Server Time. (Saturday / Sunday  13.00-20.00)
    Thursday 13:00 to 14:00 server time would be terrible for EU players as most are at work.

Call your friends once again to take part on this battle with you.

• Called friends - got yelled at when they found out WoE times are catered to BR and ungodly as EU players.

Edited by Detale
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Detale said:

• Am interested

Feel free to suggest times comfortable for your guilds to wage war on our servers.

• Any day starting around 17.00-20.00 Server Time. (Saturday / Sunday  13.00-20.00)
    Thursday 13:00 to 14:00 server time would be terrible for EU players as most are at work.

• Called friends - got yelled at when they found out WoE times are catered to BR and ungodly as EU players.

Agree to everything. +1

Hey,

first of all thank you for being open to having more regions play 🙂

We (Casuals) are interested in playing and can likely attend with a full guild if the time works out.

We’ve discussed it a bit and I believe the most realistic time to have a healthy WoE would be around 14:00 server time on Sundays.

Our guild is about a 50/50 split between EU and SEA people, sadly I don’t think it’s possible to have a weekday woe with a time that works for both of these regions, the suggested time is in the middle of the day for Europe so most people are at work during that time.

I also unfortunately don’t think there are quite enough people to run with a time that excludes America/Brazil so we would like to play at a time that makes it possible for them to attend as well.

If we run a Sunday WoE at 14:00 server time this would be around 16:00 (4 PM) for Europeans, around 22:00 (10 PM) for SEA and 10:00 (10 AM) for East coast America/Brazil.

It is also my experience from previous servers that this time is the most universal in terms of people being able to attend.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Detale said:

• Am interested

Lmao.

Exactly what Detale is saying.

Also, I want to know which EU Player in his Right mind suggested Thursday 1-2PM Servertime.

Edited by Azathoth

To re-iterate what Frunckie has said, I'd like to push for a single WoE day catered to a universal time slot like Sunday at 2PM server time, which ends up at a very friendly time for the majority of regions. It's impossible to have a weekday catered to EU and Asian timezones, there's a WoE that already happens on Saturday for Asian players so the next logical step would be a Sunday WoE. This means the server has 3 total WoEs all of which would be at a friendly time for the BR players and having one for EU players to focus on. Having more than 3 WoEs would just lead to burn out and doesn't give people time to actually do anything between the WoEs.

• Like 2

Thank you for the input, let me update the information I have gathered so far:

• Sunday 1pm-2pm server time
  • Payon castles
    • Scarlet Palace (we open it if more than 2 guilds shows up.)
    • Holy Shadow (main)

On 8/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, Detale said:

• Am interested

1+