Sign in to follow this  
Stroheim

Patch Notes 1.94

Valentine's Day Event

• Valentine's Guide
    • image.png.86f364e9e70b2df24a00d50a73fd1ea7.png
    • Provides navigation to key event NPC locations.
  • Romeo
    • image.png.c87b8a194eb92cb94ababee8c389d62b.png
    • Complete daily hunting quests to earn random amount of
    • 7855.pngHeart
    • Heart can be used to purchase goodies at 'Passionate Cupid Shop'.
  • Juliet
    • image.png.1d82ecba5a6eb3d130cc7130f5b33e0d.png
    • Bring her various 'hearts' to exchange 'Gift Baskets' from her
      • 'Gift Basket' may contain chocolates, Jello Stones or Zelstar.
    • Max 5 daily exchanges per account
  • Valentine Emissary
    • image.png.8d30d033cedcf186ccbae69f2090533f.png
    • Summons a random monster outside the town she's located at, at a cost of 50 x 'Hearts'.
    • She is stationed in the following towns:
      • Prontera
      • Payon
      • Aldebaran
      • Geffen
      • Morocc

NPC

• Implement Change Cart II quest.
    • image.png.1db18e57a49f6adeef8366c65fc265b9.png
    • Talk to 'Tuner Gaijo' in Eden Group to begin.
    • image.png.bf7004bd45aa3ceb8242b203df205466.png
    • New Cart designs!
    • Requires Kingdom Guild Coin to learn.
  • Fixed issue where players can get stuck with Expedition NPC.
    • Adjusted ratio of 1st/2nd class enchants to 1:2
  • Simplified Ninja job change quest as per official Zero.
    • Modified reward to +5 Asura.

The itens are really nice,  but the way to get hearts is really bad.
I just did the quest and got 8 hearts.
Let's say that i got 10. This is a Daily quest, which means that if i want to buy the 500 hearts item, i have to farm this for 50 DIFFERENT DAYS, unless this quest is staying forever, it's gonna be impossible to get the 500 hearts item.
Also why the hearts are untradable? Let people  farm to have something to spend zenny, like the xmas event.
Please increase a lot the amount of hearts given by the quest daily, or increase a bit of the reward and make it repeatable.
It's a good event but it's just simple impossible to get the itens 😞

• Like 1

Hades, that is assuming you have 5 characters that can actually complete those quests in a single account. 100 Anubis?? (I got that one with my wizard and it took a long time),  100 Shinobi??? For just 8 hearts.

I mean, even if you have enough good characters (which you cannot assume everyone has) youd need a whole lot of time in your day to complete all the 5 quests, and I guess forget about the porings for those days, right? I think the idea is nice, the costumes are nice, I see the effort. But like this I think people will just ignore the event, and the point is that most people join it right?

Anyway, I hope that the mentioned upcoming patch fixes this 😃 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 9:29 AM, Hades said:

@Ladraozinho You can use different characters from the same account to farm. You can get 500 in few days if you use other characters!

This event is charterer based 🙂 

why is it character based :(? Also it's been 2 days and i can't redo it.( Stroheim said that it's going to have a change soon 🙂
I think that making it character based only hurts new players, who most of the time only have one or two character to kill monsters.
If you let the quest be repeatable we will proprably do on our strongest character and... Is that bad? I mean, is bad to use the character you invested time, and that you want, to kill things?
I think that the best part of this new event is be able to do it with friends, also it's nice tha it doesn't have any competition for a mob that spawns every 2 hours, perhaps reinforce that.
And as Luihen said i see the effort, the costumes are nice and we are just here giving some ideias to perhaps improve the event, to make it viable and fun.
I also think that perhaps a good ideia would be to use the summoning npc that you made to summon some kind of monsters like a custom mvp, like the "ex girlfriend of romeo", or romeos ex love intereste Rosaline ( Imagine it using something like gypsy wink of charm haha)
 or something like bad things to a relationship, like jealousy. Or even the antagonists of the history, the Capulet and Montague family which was against their love) which drops something like  : more hearts, or something like a custom too, it would be fun to do it with friends aswell and might not be so difficult to program.
It would be even better if it was a instance, but that would be too much work for you guys. That's why the ideia of summoning a different monsters sounds like a fun challange to do with a party.
Thx for listening to us 🙂

i dont see the harm of making it repeatable for characters.  If you make it repeatable where someone can just keep doing the quest, then keep the hearts account bound.  If someone wants to kill thousands of monsters for massive amounts of halter boxes or costumes, let them.  

22 hours ago, s100 said:

i dont see the harm of making it repeatable for characters.  If you make it repeatable where someone can just keep doing the quest, then keep the hearts account bound.  If someone wants to kill thousands of monsters for massive amounts of halter boxes or costumes, let them.  

the harm is purely economic. With items listed including jello stones and zelstars from Juliet it would potentially be a significant hit to the economic stability on the server and cause significant surplus of those items for very little investment.

Edit: that being said... if anyone actually had access to juliet it would be nice..

Edited by Lukien

5 minutes ago, Lukien said:

the harm is purely economic. With items listed including jello stones and zelstars from Juliet it would potentially be a significant hit to the economic stability on the server and cause significant surplus of those items for very little investment.

So take those from the event, and just let the visuals there? I just want the visuals 😄