Sign in to follow this  
Tiburcio

GELSTAR!

GELSTAR  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What you guys think about implementing the Gelstar item?

• Yes.
    • No, I prefer spending my life and youth farming harpies 6 hours per day for 1 week to get enough zeny to refine and enchant items that will probably break on first try to +5 and make me sick about RO and quit to a server with Cash shop currency that can be used to make things easier.

What is Gelstar?
 * Gelstar is a kRO:Z Cash shop currency that allows players to use on enchantments to reduce the Zeny or Mithril cost, and also can be used to buy costume coupons.

I personally play this server specifically due to its lack of pay to win mechanics. I feel like this would be a huge detriment to the server introducing any pay to win mechanics.

• Like 2

Gelstar is not "pay to win", its pay to pay less (zeny). Its a help not a guarantee that you'll get it done.

Everything you can get with gelstar you can also get with quests/events/spendingwholedaysfarmingforstuffwhileyourlifetimerunsoutuntilyourealisethatyearsarepassingbyandyoujustwasteyourtimekillingthesamemonsterforzeny

Better ways to make zeny would actually be better than just adding cash currency, gotta agree that zeny income relies on grinding the same map over and over again due the once again decline in economy. However I strongly stand against p2w in its slightest form, even if its like Steph said, just giving you the slight edge over the regular player without guaranteeing anything.

MAAAAAAAAAYBE allowing people to sell gear/weapon drops to 1/3 of their regular sell value? I know it wont be the best balance approach but will definitely boost up zeny income for most players