Sign in to follow this  
Minato

Help our growth!

Hey guys!

Happy Holidays! I hope you all enjoyed our Christmas Event II and got your fabulous costumes and upgraded your fashion levels.

Consider this as an official statement that we are aware about population, and we are planning stuff to gain more numbers than our peak.

However, we can't do this without our beloved community, you! Yes, you! So we are asking humbly for your help, currently, we are at Top 4 on RMS Low Rate Server listing.

image.png.a727d8dcf429fcdacd68ae02c9ec89fd.png

Can we ask everyone's help to gain the top spots above us? We made the 4th spot by just the sheer love of our past/present players for our server. This will greatly help our population. And obviously, the math works if everyone online/average population of our server contributes to the votes!~

Now for the Vote for point system with top100gamesites and others, we are aware that lots of you are asking this, we would want to implement this too right away! However, technical difficulties arise from this plan. 

Such as this scenario:

> V4P is enabled
> A player clicked the vote button on our website
> a page of the voting site was launched on a new tab
> however, our website counted that as a legitimate vote, and added points without checking if the player really voted on the site or not
> player got the free points by just clicking on the vote button
> player didn't really vote on the voting site

Yes, it can be abused like this, I've done it before on other servers as a player myself, so this can be abused here as well.

So on this reason alone, we can't implement V4P at the moment without ensuring a proper system for this. However, good news is that we are aware and know the proper fix for this, you just have to stay tuned! And we promise that we'll be curating very good items for a best V4P System!

Thank you for all your support! 

And again, from the entire r0 staff, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family! Let's end 2019 on a high note, and start fresh for 2020! 😘

cc: @Hades @Stroheim @Mirei @Emistry

• Like 2

i think the Server description at RMS should be updated as well, as it is know the only thing that it's clear is that Ragna0 si a Zero based server but if i saw that a month ago i wouldnt have any idea of what that means.

Something that describes what being a Zero server means, besides just listing options and fever maps which again, without context, a player has no idea what that is.

Maybe just a small context thing like: Ragna0 is a server based on an updated and rebalanced version of RO, officially released in Korea as Ragnarok: Zero, which includes skill overhauls for many classes including first and second jobs, as well as new mechanics to improve the gameplay.

or something along those lines. Just a suggestion.
As always, thanks for the effort you put into the server.

-Tony Storm 

• Like 1

I wrote a review there for the server. But when he gives the option to do a deeper review on the RateMyServer forum, I didn't find the Ragna0 server topic ...

Edit: I'm doing a forum review too! So let's all help by crowding the forum thread with our reviews!

Edited by Tyatheru
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Tyatheru said:

I wrote a review there for the server. But when he gives the option to do a deeper review on the RateMyServer forum, I didn't find the Ragna0 server topic ...

Edit: I'm doing a forum review too! So let's all help by crowding the forum thread with our reviews!

Do you mind linking the thread so it's easy to find?

• Like 1

I was voting without getting the points. I don't mind, I just want the server to grow.
But I can't find the vote button anymore. Can someone link it for me please?

Hey r0nians,

Noting that we are still on the 4th. Could we make a push for the top 3 or 2? I am sure with our current community, we can make it!

image.png.833bea053477144ab40ea394e4a74b4c.png

Unsure how it's calculated when we have 51 reviews but, more reviews please? For the good of our server. I'll be also following up regarding our Vote for Points with other game sites. Stay tuned!

46 minutes ago, Minato said:

Hey r0nians,

Noting that we are still on the 4th. Could we make a push for the top 3 or 2? I am sure with our current community, we can make it!

image.png.833bea053477144ab40ea394e4a74b4c.png

Unsure how it's calculated when we have 51 reviews but, more reviews please? For the good of our server. I'll be also following up regarding our Vote for Points with other game sites. Stay tuned!

Olá r0nians,

Já que ainda estamos no quarto lugar, poderíamos tentar um empurrãozinho pro top 3 ou 2? Com certeza com a nossa comunidade nós somos capazes!

Não tenho certeza de como é calculado, já que temos 51 reviews, mas por favor, vamos colocar mais reviews? Para o bem do nosso servidor, o Minato também vai estar vendo sobre o sistema de votos por pontos com outros sites.

Fiquem Ligados!