Sign in to follow this  
Toushirou

FUTURE ABOUT SERVER

Question

What are the team plans for the server in 2020? Which server did you base on, IRO or transcendence?

1 answer to this question

Moved to Questions from News.

Hey @Toushirou, thanks for asking, first things first, if by iRO you meant renewal, then no, it's another setting, we are on Zero. And we really can't follow Ragnarok Transcendence (iRO Zero) since we've got a head start from them to be honest. What we're following is kRO:Zero Official. And adding/improving upon the base core mechanics of Zero. When I say adding/improving, this doesn't mean pure customized, but rather QoL improvements on top of a said Core Zero Mechanic (see instance drops rewards as an example, we tailored it so it'll be better than official).

If asking the plans, we have Christmas Events incoming this month. BG is on the process of release/deployment (this is a custom feature since official Zero doesn't have BG yet), and WoE for 1st Quarter of 2020. Currently, a lot of bugs and fixes are being looked at and on pending status, Louyang Quest headgears are on the way, after that, full Yuno is expected (quests, and magma dungeon 3 fever map, along their fever equipments), and lastly, no ETA yet for Malangdo.

I hope I gave you something to look forward to. Thanks again for asking!

cc: @Hades @Stroheim

• Like 1