Sign in to follow this  
SteinDrow

Christmas event changed?

Question

Has the christmas event changed? The 24th prize was a Costume ticket box, probably many players were expecting this type of prize as it is virtually impossible to win at Event Master. I spent more than 400 coins and the most I could win was some taming items and now the prize is 10 Rainbow Cake? What happened? 😐

image.png.c1251c2a6e653bcccfd81789e5bec335.png

8 answers to this question

Agreed , Why to change the most important Reward

is that the "PRESENT" for Christmas that you guys want to give us? fake hopes?

Theres so few ways do get costumes on game right now, and my guild Golden Company was very excited to get the costume...

Please change it Back

Edited by Joey Cookie
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lemonadu said:

I wanted that box so badd ;c

Hope they think more about it

Yes, me too. I was so happy when I saw that one of the prizes was a box costume ticket.
I like a lot of cosmetic items, I would trade everything I've achieved so far for some visual items. 😢

Food for thought. This was generally changed since this will be easily abused by you guys.

We are still deliberating on what to replace it with. We have options on the table right now and will just pick out, and see the pros and cons on the current setup of the script, because something might get F'd up if we try something more complex.

TL:DR, we are still on the process for this. 

Note: I foresaw this reaction from you guys. But this is still being handled, chill out for now. Event II is still on the way, and it's better than this, and Event III is drafted by me just now and pending for approval. Thanks for understanding!

cc: @Hades @Stroheim

Why not just require a decently high lvl to claim the costume box at the end?

(And maybe next time don't put it in the post if you're then gonna change it - people don't get annoyed about something they didn't know was a possibility)

TBH, this is not my call. I'm still fighting for some item replacement on that day 24 though. The player-side of me has that feeling that you guys have. If bad comes to worse, I assure you all that Event II will be tons better.