Sign in to follow this  
Minato

[OFFICIAL POLL] x5 EXP RETAIN AS DEFAULT OR NAY?

Official Poll  

76 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Retain x5 on exp?

• Yes! Seems fair!
    • Nah.. I like x3 more. We're a low rate!

As the title says, should we retain x5 exp as the default? Or we should move back to x3? Me personally, I won't mind either. Vote away!

Note: PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ANYTHING RELATED TO INCREASING DROP RATE OR NEWS ABOUT x10 EXP. IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE IGNORED. THANKS!

Rather than permanent exp rate change, ill suggest something like once or twice a month enabling something like a weekend 6x exp event

• Like 1

Rather than permanent exp rate change, ill suggest something like once or twice a month enabling something like a weekend 6x exp event

weekends event xp will be pretty nice tho

@JPO @yungi

Appreciate the feedback/suggestion regarding this. However, we find these scheduled/announced/expected "exp events" would have all players just wait for it, for example, on a weekend, and not play at all when the "exp event" is gone. It'd be better if it'd be a 'surprise' one without the player knowing when (if this happens anyway).

+1 5x.

IMO Ragnarok demands a lot of our time to be played at his best. In those days we havent time to do that and this is the main reason people look for private servers. 

3x is already a ok with this new xp table so I think 5x will be perfect.

Edited by Garr

20 hours ago, JPO said:

This.

IMO RO should be demandant, having a weekend boost is something you can look up for with excitement to play with your friends, or to farm something specific more easily. A lot of gaemes does things likes this and its perfect for all the community. Besides that I think x3 its already good, x5 is also good but I think x3 makes getting items and upgrades more meaningful. 

On 11/26/2019 at 11:25 PM, Minato said:

@JPO @yungi

. However, we find these scheduled/announced/expected "exp events" would have all players just wait for it, for example, on a weekend, and not play at all when the "exp event" is gone. It'd be better if it'd be a 'surprise' one without the player knowing when (if this happens anyway).

And you're probably right about that! 

@topic
we could use some XP events by killing specifics races of mobs, already known by ROTD. This is a splendid mechanic that brings countless benefits to the level up challenge

If I have to choose I'll go for 3x.
Server is easy enough to flyby the low levels, the hardest for all the new players. As it is right now you don't really have to "play" until lvl 25~30 by the end of the introduction quest eden stuff.
And after lvl 90 it is a little steep but nothing the new reworked skills can't handle.

But If in the end stays as 5x that's ok too I guess.

I rather have temporal increased mob spawns in x maps than exp. Which in the end it's more exp.
Thanks @Minato

For the actual max blevel being 99, class 2-1 and 2-2 only... 3x seems ok, but after level 100 (once transclasses are implemented) reaching 120 is ULTRA HARD.
(5 minutes hunting to get 0.01% exp on averrage ). So I vote to keep it 5x.

I quite like 5x, but 3x isn't that bad.

It's easy to level up now cuz we have no transcendent class.

We could move to 3x with double xp on weekends to everyone that cant play everyday.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 9:15 AM, Kervaz said:

If I have to choose I'll go for 3x.
Server is easy enough to flyby the low levels, the hardest for all the new players. As it is right now you don't really have to "play" until lvl 25~30 by the end of the introduction quest eden stuff.
And after lvl 90 it is a little steep but nothing the new reworked skills can't handle.

But If in the end stays as 5x that's ok too I guess.

I rather have temporal increased mob spawns in x maps than exp. Which in the end it's more exp.
Thanks @Minato

yeah that's kinda where im at. 5x is a little fast for me but if we keep it I wont leave. 3x to me was the sweet spot. 1x is for the old schoolers like myself, and 5x is for the ppl who are used to like eden quest free lvls and all that quick jazz. also a little more encouragement for newer players that are still getting on their feet. so I guess its appropriate for the moment. I really liked the 3x. I kinda liked the old exp table, too :X cuz the 99s are starting to pile up(IMO)

On 12/1/2019 at 12:27 PM, I am Speed said:

I quite like 5x, but 3x isn't that bad.

It's easy to level up now cuz we have no transcendent class.

We could move to 3x with double xp on weekends to everyone that cant play everyday.

like others have said before, having weekend exp events might help some people who cant play on weekdays ,but a large majority of players do play on weekdays as it is and adding more experience on the weekends will create "weekend warriors". people who could play on weekdays but choose not to because the entire game has a lowered reward. this locks up a lot of things. maps get mobby, mvps get camped for three days straight, and ythe population during the weekdays will get destroyed, which when someone joins the server on a weekday, will be greeted by a false perspective of community size. this may discourage new players because the server will look more dead, my main concern with this server has always been population health and how it affects players who are trying to invest time into a server that theoretically could disappear over night if someone just decides its not working out for whatever reason. we know that that wouldn't happen, but its more about how its perceived by the players who don't know that. it really just makes a mess. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vashuyasha said:

like others have said before, having weekend exp events might help some people who cant play on weekdays ,but a large majority of players do play on weekdays as it is and adding more experience on the weekends will create "weekend warriors". people who could play on weekdays but choose not to because the entire game has a lowered reward. this locks up a lot of things. maps get mobby, mvps get camped for three days straight, and ythe population during the weekdays will get destroyed, which when someone joins the server on a weekday, will be greeted by a false perspective of community size. this may discourage new players because the server will look more dead, my main concern with this server has always been population health and how it affects players who are trying to invest time into a server that theoretically could disappear over night if someone just decides its not working out for whatever reason. we know that that wouldn't happen, but its more about how its perceived by the players who don't know that. it really just makes a mess. 

Good point. I have never thought about but imo u're right.