Sign in to follow this  
JPO

Suggestion Compilation from Discord & Forums

Well, given the sudden spike in player influx into the server, I'll take advantage to post in this thread a couple of suggestions made in discord which were ACTUALLY DISCUSSED with staff members, however, since we are not sure if they really take note of them or they just go "k cool m8" I'll post them in this topic. Please feel free to add accordingly if I missed one or multiple suggestions made in the past.

1. "Relaunch" and Nuke/wiping.

We all know whats going on and I wont rant/continue/support it whatsoever. You all know it wont solve anything. But once you decide on "relaunching" this should include an event where all accounts created (say after October 1st) get a bunch/daily boosters such as Battle manuals/bubblegums in order to catch up to day 1 players

2. Instance Bosses and Rewards.

• First and foremost, Fallen Orc Hero and Variant Maya being Neutral element. A friend and I were looking for a reliable zero database with no luck, but judging from these 2 videos its clearly the case that at least Variant Maya is indeed Earth element. For Fallen Orc Hero I couldnt find any reliable footage of endowed people.

https://youtu.be/eMhAzF5A0JI (Start at 2:20) Here we can clearly see the LK having fire endow for the fight, hitting for 5k+ per pierce hit.

https://youtu.be/_gYeZpOw1sQ (Start at 2:49) Izlude dungeon, where the current database lists the boss as  water element and the same LK having now wind endow is dealing a similar amount of damage as in the maya video.

Seems pretty obvious that fire element does affect damage on maya, hence, must be earth element. I can only assume the same goes for Fallen Orc Hero.

• Second, Azure Crystals. While the update and improvement on instance drops are now significant and worthy of doing, currently theres no reliable way to get past T3 Expedition gear (which requires azure crystals) since we dont have a steady source of those. Only with easy Maya dropping a whopping 3 (idk if updated) Azure Crystals per run. The suggestion was as shown.
  • image.thumb.png.23bc6bcaea911205fe0b936b445c75b4.png

3. Higher Chance on 3 option weapon drops from bosses.

Pretty much self explanatory and already made a thread about it. Current rate is 15% chance of getting a 3 optioned one. An increase to a chance of at least 50% would be nice.

4. Blacksmith Ranking degradation.

Again, self explanatory. I think I'm the only """active"""" blacksmith left on that list, that would motivate all these new players to start forging or at least compete to be rank 5

5. Amatsu/Louyang weapons.

Basically, to take out SOME of the randomness in what weapons you get. Give an option for a guaranteed weapon of choice/offer a return of 1/2 the price of an unwanted weapon. This is because, lets be realistic, that kind of system works in an overpopulated server with a surplus of said items, not here where you must farm your own stuff. Farming 20k - 70k Hp monsters for 20 of a 5-9% drop chance item just to get an one handed sword that is heavily outclassed by a good forged one? I dont think anyone besides @Lukien would have the mindset to do so. Plus, like 95% of those weapons are outclassed in one way or another.

image.png.28cc5e393f63f8646f4a764749182416.png

6. Elemental Converter increased duration.

Its a kRO re balance feature, and you know it.

image.png.4171e4bfca81d0de60097af58a9059e2.png

image.png.0e48c48a14bbcc87c48206d35fbfa2f1.png

Well, that would wind up the list of the ones I can recall seeing. Once again, lets be realistic, most of these zero systems are meant for absurdly large populations and/or P2W not for a 20 player average F2P server. These suggestions are mostly QoL changes for the greater good of the ones that keep playing and are starting/about to start doing so.

Thats my 2c, but yet, if the mindset of "geez, 2 month old server with 4 pages of suggestions" is still on, I guess I just wasted several minutes opening this thread and wish you guys good luck. We just want some answers on these kind of topics.