Sign in to follow this  
Hades

Stop waiting?

Hi.

Ragna0 is the first private server to mimic kRO:z zero mechanism.

We started 2 months ago, and it had a good launch. Slowly more issues were created, and the bad taste of an unfinished product made everyone leave the server.

During October, we have been self reflecting and correcting many issues, as well as addressing some bad maths that we have created.

In latest patch, we have caught up and made the game possible to play again.

Server has recruited new devs, new GM to improve the zero project.

To all the 0nians who still wish to be part of a new Ragnarok Online experience, please stop waiting... there are no "ultimate right timing", than now. Hop in game, and be part of our development, give Zero another chance.

The server is full playable, we are still working actively to deliver more zero content with correct adjustments to match the taste of community's desire!

I miss the Zero community, I miss many of you.

Regardless, thank you for being part of Ragna0, and I apologize for the bad decision takes we did before.

Few shit stuff we did, which now is fixed.

• Bad EXP table = impossible to level up from 90 to 99.
  • "Monster spawn ratio change" = almost no monsters everyone.
  • Impossible materials to create
  • Bad rewards when complete hard tasks ingame such as instance rewards.
  • Many bugs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

i love this ro so much, plss dont close this ro, i give my all time to get Soldier Skeleton Card, id this ro close, my effort will be useless T_T.

There is a difference in the drop card chance between ordinary monsters and champion monsters, good update..I think 

as a whole is enough, if too easy is not challenging

• Bad EXP table = impossible to level up from 90 to 99. >>>make it a little easier
  • "Monster spawn ratio change" = almost no monsters everyone.     >>>>>>>>>>> this is enough in my opinion
  • Impossible materials to create  >>> Enough..
  • Bad rewards when complete hard tasks ingame such as instance rewards. >>>>> Already enough
  • Many bugs

1 suggestion, if possible the HP of monsters should be made normal for example in ratemyserver.net website increase Soil / Mi Gao HP only 8230 but in ragna0 their HP reaches 14k

Thank you So much, love Ragna0^^

Edited by Larxene

5 hours ago, Larxene said:

1 suggestion, if possible the HP of monsters should be made normal for example in ratemyserver.net website increase Soil / Mi Gao HP only 8230 but in ragna0 their HP reaches 14k

The HP shown on RMS is for Renewal; Zero changed a bunch of monster levels, which also changed their stats.

ragna0 is renewal right? sometimes, hard to find party, it's will be hard to solo hunt if the monster has a big HP.

better solo hunt than having to wait until there is a party, Not party dependent

On 10/22/2019 at 6:13 AM, Stephcake said:

The HP shown on RMS is for Renewal; Zero changed a bunch of monster levels, which also changed their stats.

[]

[]

Ragna0 comes from Kro:Zero, which has some Renewal mechanics and new mechanics. The HP and levels should be close to official.

To be honest, i didn't have that much problems killing most of the mob, but of course i could earn and spend 1-2million daily with some of the maps i needed.

Just found out this Thread exists, I left the Server quite a while ago.

Since there are only 2 Non-Merchant Players Online right now,  I can see where this is going. (Correct me if im wrong.)

I´ve stated the obvious flaws and not so obvious ones with Hades in Discord directly when i left.

Even though, Hades was always willing to listen, most of the time i had this feeling that he has no idea what i was even talking about.

Anyhow, Sorry that it had to come to this lads, maybe next time.

Shoutout to Servers that are in Beta, Release Beta and still follow up with Betatesting while Live.

Cheers.