Sign in to follow this  
Stroheim

MvP Griefing

Greetings 0nians!

We have decided that 'MvP griefing' is to be listed as an punishable offense as of 23/9/2019.

Reports made after 23/9/2019 will be scrutinized and action taken.

While MvPing is free for all, any behaviour that is perceived to annoy / disturb the progress of killing MvP is not allowed.

Example:

• Safety Walling on MvP to prevent a melee player from killing it.
  • Pneuma on MvP to prevent ranged player from killing it.
  • Luring mobs to a player killing an MvP

Our server rules have been updated to reflect this change:

https://www.ragna0.com/wiki/Server_Rules

*Any report received on this matter must be accompanied with replay file as proof.

• Like 3

Yeah, just give more power to High Damage Chars, is not like priests, hunters or sages if they want to try to kill an mvp, now they have to make a knight or another char to kill it. If we wanted to just win mvp instead of having fun with the char we want, you will definetly see me building my knight or an equivalent to champion.

Clearly more people liked to be able to do what they wanted and make their skills or tactics useful, now you just want to prevent that, is this a cellphone game now?

I see why i just had 30 players at the same time  these days.

The problem is, most servers fail (even the official one for god sake), because they do the same thing expecting different result, only fools do that.

At least 99% of the servers fail, i just want a server consistent where i can sink my time. If GMs here are shifty and i see the same bad decision  and also a drop on players obviously i dont like it.

Edited by Senkrad

While I think mobdropping in general shouldn't be allowed, I have to disagree with the mvping changes. It's hard to tell when someone's "griefing" it for the sake of annoyance or for competition. Like Senkrad already said it, now it's a race on which classes can take the MVP's 51% HP the fastest. I really hope there'll be no restrictions like these on WoE.

GMs do not think deeply, they only add things that the community asks in the hope of keeping them happy.
now just need to come, close the topic and voila, all silenced, matter resolved.