Sign in to follow this  
TwoLaid

Eden Group

Eden Group  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Eden Group implemented on this server?

• Yes
    • No

• Idea description: The Eden Group (or Eden Paradise) is a section ingame where you can craft beginner gear and do turn-in quests for EXP.
  • Why is it good? 
    • Currently, leveling in very low levels is kinda slow and there is only a handful of places where people grind to job 50
    • In later levels, the EXP table is quite harsh and some turn-in quest exp could help on the road to 99
    • Eden quests could open up more opportunities for people to party up on new maps
    • Early Eden equipment is great to get new characters started out right
  • How urgent is this rate 1-10: I'd say 7.5 because this greatly affects early leveling
  • Will it affect our economy? 
    • more mob hunting variety will introduce more items to the market
  • Will it affect any of our core systems?
    • the quests we currently have in place can still be done in parallel
    • some Eden equipment might be better than some fever equipment, but Fever equipment has the additional dimension of Random Options that will make them superior later
  • If we deny it, what might happen? People might get more and more frustrated with the lack of alternatives to get EXP, since we are missing lots of other official quests
  • If we accept it, who does it benefit the most?
    • new players will have more guidance where to level and gain extra exp
    • experienced players will have more variety in exp grinding and some extra EXP income
  • Other inputs:
    • Eden Group is in fact implemented on kRO Zero, and this is a Zero server 😉

Posted (edited)

I voted no because I hate Eden Group, but if that's something that is implemented in the official kRO:Zero, then we should have it here as well....

Edited by D.u.n.g.e.o.n
misspell

9 hours ago, Canon019 said:

Sounds good, but it would be nice if we get Lvl 70/80/90 daily quest first.

I do like that idea. One of the reasons I'm not grinding as much anymore is because I feel it is rather tedious as a 'sin. (on my last server, which had only slightly higher rates than the ones currently active (3.9x effective ending tonight -- the pace of leveling my 98 rogue to 99 felt hardly slower than my current pace at 92. didn't feel that bad at all honestly even at such a late point. and that's on a server where rogues were much weaker and had little AOE compared to here XD as well as no options or renewal mechanics.)

If I could at least log in one or two hours a day and do some daily quests for extra EXP if I wasn't going to play more than that that day, that'd be glorious. 😎

Edited by Ciel Noir

10 hours ago, Hades said:

kRO:z has their own "Eden or Paradise" group.

But with much less content.

Mainly few chain quests. 

Right. But I'd say that any additional leveling content helps create leveling diversity 🙂

• Like 1

Leveling til 50 right now is not really hard, it just takes a bit of time, which sounds fine for a low rate server. The quests are also really good in rewards and exp, encouraging people to roam in maps and not stay in one and only forever. Eden creates a mainstream and boring beggining, which I very much dislike.

• Like 1

we dont really need eden group, they give out gears, and zero has fever maps anyway for gears. There will be quests for 75+ players and above soon. and we do have quests for the lower levels, and they give out pretty nice one time rewards like life insurance. can be done daily.

Edited by Vaahneon