Sign in to follow this  
Rice Owl

Implement Zero gears to stop this "brandish is OP" meme

• Idea description:
    • Implementing kRO zero exclusive gears would stop this myth of brandish spear being overpowered
  • Why is it good?
    • People think brandish spear is the best thing ever since sliced bread, little did they know they're just using old RO gears with random options; resulting with people jumping on the brandish knight bandwagon
  • How urgent is this rate 1-10:
  • Will it affect our economy?
    • Introducing newer gears would shift the market to farm kRO zero exclusive gears from higher-leveled monsters
  • Will it affect any of our core systems?
    • In a positive way
  • If we deny it, what might happen?
    • People will still think brandish is OP and their favorite class isn't as good
  • If we accept it, who does it benefit the most?
    • The server in the long run
  • You promise that this idea is for the better of the server in whole: 
    • This is an official™ kRO™ Zero™ feature™
  • Other inputs:
    • Brandish is not even good
  • Thanks 3

I totally agree with it. The idea of the server is follow ragnarok zero, and without kZero gear is just a glorified old times re:startISH. I'm not trying to put the server down, and I know that they will implement it in time. I hope.

Hi 😄
Thanks for the suggestion.

Obviously, this doesn't need a thread...

Adding new kRO:z exclusive items are in our todo list.

At least they should add with a priority list as a way to balance classes out. I'll laugh my arse off if the first gear batch will benefit knights even more and the items for the weaker classes are left out.

The question we need to ask is are the devs going through some kRO zero database with the gear's item description, formula, and preferably a snippet of the item's script? Or are the devs literally going through kRO zero items and then attempting to translate the item's name, item info, and item script from Korean and then coding their own item script to hopefully accurately and faithfully copy how the item would actually be in kRO? Because if it's the latter.. that's going to take quite a bit of time.