Chain Combo with a strange delay to activate

Tiburcio
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, Hades said:

Totally forgot 😛 

Really unsure what this is.

There`s a delay check after tripple attack that allows players to cast chain combo (its basic delay is 0.3 sec but reduces with aspd). This delay seems to be overriden by the next tripple attack proc on Ragna0, and it shouldnt... 

I believe its something related to the new "0.3 sec delay on all skills" maybe its affecting ranging tripple blow after its initial proc (not allowing players to cast chain combo due the 0.3 delay of all skills)

Share this comment

In order to solve this, I extended Monk combo delay from 100ms to 300ms, to match with our custom setup.

Will be enabled next patch.

• Like 1

Share this comment

@Hades I've tested it out again, but it's still bugged. I cannot use Chain Combo right after Tripple Attack when the tripple happens twice or more times in a row...

This can be a problem, specially in Woe Scenarios on Zero config where monks rely on Combo to be effective at Woe (Combo asura).

Can you add  a specific check allowing to cast Chain Combo anytime since a Tripple attack occurs, not having to wait it end?

Share this comment

Feels really awkward and clunky when trying to combo into fist too. Am spamming as fast as i can and it feels bad having to wait so long. Pretty sure on kro:z, looking at
    pvp monk videos, they are able to spam their combo skills pretty much as long as the combo prereq is met.

eeeee.gif

Edit: Apparently it's a lot easier to combo into skills if /nc is on. The gif is nc off and i'm manually holding left-click on the dummy.

Edited by Orduna

Share this comment

This will be fixed after next patch 1.91

We changed combo delay from 300 ms to 100ms default.

Sorry for the slow fix...

Share this comment

Sill not working properly, i have to wait the Tripple attack to end to start Chain Combo.

It should let me cast chain combo as soon tripple attack happens, even simultaneously with the tripple attack.  (Like the video on the first response on this topic made by me).

Share this comment

There's no "100ms delay" on tripple attack

There's a delay AFTER the tripple attack ends to START the chain combo if you havent started it earlier. 

HOW IT SHOULD WORK

hit        hit        hit        tripple attack       hit
     |          |          |               |               |

|+++++++++++++++|

/\
                                           this entire +++ area should
                                         allow the casting of chain combo

Whats happening on Ragna0 (WRONG):

hit        hit        hit        tripple attack       hit
     |          |          |               |               |

[--------------]|+++++++++++++++| 
                                                 /\                 /\
                                          		delay           allows chain combo

Example 2:

hit        hit        hit        tripple attack       tripple attack         tripple attack       hit
     |          |          |               |               |                     |                    |

[---------------------------------------------------------]|+++++++++++++++| 
                                                 /\                                                          /\
                                          		delay                                                allows chain combo

Share this comment

Wow nice finding!

Can you say if on kRO the "endless tripple attack" occurs as well? I mean, when tripple occurs to happen in 3 following attacks for instance, the chain combo will be activated only on the last one?

The real problem with this skill is not the activation time, but the bug where if you happen to tripple attack more than once, you cant chain combo on the first one, only on the last one

Ive noticed on the video you posted from kRO, that after a tripple attack occurs the character seems to stop a little (not hitting again which could cause a new tripple attack and subsequent delay to activate chain combo)

Edited by Tiburcio

Share this comment